Article 1. Consent Procedure for Personal Information Collection
Article 2. Purpose of Collection and Use of Personal Information
The Company uses the personal information for the purposes described below. Any personal information processed shall not be used for purposes other than what is stated below; provided, that your prior consent will be sought in case there are changes to originally prescribed purposes.
1. Name, email, phone number, mobile phone number: to reply regarding any inquiries, give notifications, confirm, establish active communication channel for customer services, prevent fraudulent use, identify frequency of visits, check personal identification for membership service, provide information on promotions and opportunities for participation of event, identify frequency of visit or to obtain statistics on the member’s use of services.
Article 3. Advertisement Information Transmission
2. Address: to secure the shipping information giveaways and purchased products.
1. The Company does not send any commercial information for profit purposes against your explicit refusal to receive email.
2. The Company informs you about and changes of the terms, other changes regarding use of services, new service or product, event information, other product information through electronic transmission media such as email, mobile phone, and SMS. In such case, we comply with the items and methods to specify in accordance to the relevant laws and regulation.
Article 4. Scope of Personal Information Collection
3. When sending any commercial information for profit purposes through e-mail, such as product information, the Company takes necessary measures in the subject reply sections of the e-mail for you to recognize it easily.
You can freely access most of our contents without signing up. If you would like to use the Company’s membership services, you must enter the following information:
1. Items of Personal Information Collection: name, e-mail, phone number, mobile phone number
SMS receipt consent, service usage history, visit logs, recipient information (name, phone number, address, e-mail)
Article 5. Period of Retaining and Utilizing Personal Information
2. Methods of Personal Information Collection: using inquiry board in the home page and etc.
The Company dispose the personal information without delay once the purpose of its collection and use has been attained.
However, the following information is stored for specified period by the reason as follows:
– Items retained: name, e-mail, phone number, mobile phone number
– Basis of retainment: prevention of fraudulent use of rogue members
– Period of retainment: one month
According to the provisions of the relevant laws, if necessary, the Company retains the member information for a certain period of time specified by the relevant statutes as follows:
Records on processing of consumers’ complaints or disputes: three years (Act on the Consumer Protection in Electronic Commerce)
Article 6. Procedures and Methods for Destroying Personal Information
In principle, the Company dispose the information without delay once the purpose of process of personal information is attained. The dispose procedure and method are as follows.
– Dispose procedure
The information that you provide for sign-up is moved to a separate database (a separate file box for papers) after the information is used for the intended purpose, stored for certain period of time for reasons of information protection under internal policy and relevant legislation and destroyed. The information transferred to a separate database is not used for any other purpose than being retained unless specified by law.
– Disposal period
Personal information of the Users shall be disposed within the 5 days since the expiration date of the retention period, and in the case where the personal information is no longer necessary, such as fulfillment of purpose of personal information processing, discontinuation of relevant services or closure of business, etc., personal information is destroyed within the 5 days since the day when such information becomes of no use.
– Dispose method
The personal information stored in files is deleted in technical ways that prevent any recovery of the record.
Article 7. Securing Safety of Personal Information
Under safety article 29 of Personal Information Protection Act, the Company takes measures to secure safety as follows.
1. Minimization and education of the person in charge of personal information management.
The Company is implementing measures to manage personal information by designating and minimizing personnel handling personnel.
2. Encryption of personal information
Personal information of User is encrypted and stored; and the Company also uses separate security features, such asencryption when storing and delivering for important data.
Article 8. Response of
the Person in Charge of Personal Information Protection
The Company does its best to make sure customers can safely use its service. The person in charge of customers’ personal information is as follows. The person in charge will respond quickly and sincerely to any personal information related inquiries.
Person in charge of personal information
Name: Jong-Bin Won
Position: Management Support Division
The information subject may inquire about all personal information protection related matters, complaint handling, damage relief, etc. that occurred using the Company’s service to the person in charge of personal information protection and department in charge
Article 9. Feedback Procedure and Complaint Handling
1. If the Company finds that User signed up by abusing other’s personal information, the Company will take necessary measure such as service discontinuation and the account deletion for the ID in concern.
The Company values the customers’ opinions and believe that customers have rights to receive sincere response to their inquiries. The Company operates customer service center for active communication with the customers.
Real-time counseling and phone call counseling are available only during the business hour. In the case of counseling through e-mail or post, we will return the response within 24 hours after receiving it. However, if inquiries are received after the working hours or during the weekends and holidays, it will be processed next day.
The Company takes the following measures on misused personal information.
2. If User notices one’s personal information abuse and requests for discontinuation of service use or account deletion for the ID in concern the Company will immediately take the measure.
If you need other personal information related consultation, you can also contact
KISA PRIVACY center, Supreme Prosecutors’ Office Cybercrime Investigation Department, and Korean National Police Agency cyber terror response center.
KISA PRIVACY center (http://www.118.or.kr)
Supreme Prosecutors’ Office Cybercrime Investigation Department (http://icic.sppo.go.kr)
Korean National Police Agency cyber terror response center
Article 10. Duty of Notification